Thank you for visiting the Ellensburg Angler website. Your privacy is important to us, we would like you to understand our practices for how we collect information and how we use collected information, both online and offline. We do not sell, rent, or lease any of your Personal or Other Information to third parties.
If you have any privacy questions, concerns, issues, or feedback, you can submit the form below to us. You can also contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Office
PO Box 1043
Ellensburg, WA 98926
When using the form below, we will only use the Personal Information (name, e-mail address, etc.) in order to respond to your request.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We may collect Personal Information such as:
- Name, address, telephone/cellphone number, and e-mail address
- Client Trip/Class information including date(s) of trip/class, special requests made, information and observations about your trip/class preferences (including time of meeting, place of meeting, food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies, or any other aspects of Trips/Classes used.)
- Credit and/or debit card number
- Through our Online Services: We may collect Personal Information when you communicate with us via email, Contact form, and newsletter sign up.
- Through our Offline Services: We may collect Personal Information when you communicate with us over the phone or in person at our fly shop.
What is Other Information?
Other information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tag, and other technologies
- Aggregated information
We do not collect Personal Information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us (through forms or comments section). If you do nothing during your visit to our website but browse and read pages, we will gather and store Other Information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally and we do not store any personal identifiers. This Other Information is used to create summary statistics to help make our website more useful to visitors.
- The name of the Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private internet access account, or "your school.edu" if you are connecting from a university's domain.
- The IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our website
- The type of browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) used to access our website.
- The date and time you access our website
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- The pages you visit and the information you request
- Search terms used to get to our website from an external search engine (Google, Bing, etc.)
Please do not send us sensitive information, such as your credit card or Social Security numbers, through e-mail. It is possible that during the transmission of your e-mail, this information may be intercepted by a third party. We cannot guarantee its safety while in transit.
If you choose to provide Personal Information, such as by sending an e-mail, filling out a contact form, signing up for our newsletter, posting comments, we will use the information you provided to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information and services that you request.
Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When users click the "Submit" button on any of the Web Forms found on our website, that are indicating voluntary consent to use of the information they submit for the stated purpose. We do not collect or use Personal Information for commercial marketing. We may use Personal Information in the following ways:
- To provide services you request, such as to make a reservation, send confirmations, or contact you about Trip/Class details
- To complete and fulfill your Trip/Class, for example to process payment and provide you with related customer service
- To send you marketing communications, promotional offers, confirmations emails, thank you emails, and provide customer service
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in connection with the following services that we provide:
- Reservations: The Personal Information you provide to us for making a reservation is made available to the Guide for the purpose of meeting your Trip/Class request. We retain your Personal Information (name, cell/tele number, and email address) after your reservation for ease of future bookings.
- Within Ellensburg Angler: We may disclose your Personal Information to other staff within Ellensburg Angler for the purposes described within this Privacy Statement, such as providing you with services related to your Trip/Class and sending you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To Service Providers: We may disclose Personal Information to our third party service providers who provide services such as payment processing, e-mail delivery, website hosting, data analysis, and other services.
- Legal Release: We may be legally required to disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law, subpoena, or other legal processes necessary to assist Law Enforcement Officials or Government Enforcement Agencies; necessary to protect us from legal action, claims from third parties; necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, employees, affiliates, and clients.
You can learn about Squarespace's practices by visiting Squarespace.com/privacy .
We may have links to other websites that we think you may find useful. These sites are operated independently of Ellensburg Angler and have established their own privacy and security policies. Ellensburg Angler has no control over these sites' privacy practices. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. However, no database or system is completely secure or "hacker proof." You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.