- If you would like to make a reservation or inquire about our availability, please call us at (509) 607-1804.
- All reservations must be confirmed on the phone and secured with a $100.00 deposit per guided trip or $100.00 per person per class.
- Reservations must be secured by a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover).
- Payment for the guided trip or class is collected on the day of the guided trip or class in cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- We do not pair people up for any of our Guided Trips. We offer Classes that you can sign up for as a single angler.
You are responsible for choosing a trip that fits your physical abilities, level of fitness and health. If you have any questions pertaining to this, you can call us at (509) 607-1804 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you must cancel your reservation for a Guided Trip or Class, we will bill the credit card you booked with the date of cancellation the following fees:
- +15 Days prior to date of Guided Trip/Class
- Fully refundable $100.00 deposit
- 14-3 Days prior to date of Guided Trip/Class
- $100.00 deposit refunded only if we can fill the scheduled date of Guided Trip/Class
- 2-0 Days prior to date of Guided Trip/Class
- 100% of the cost of Guided Trip/Class will be billed unless we can fill the scheduled date of Guided Trip/Class
No shows are responsible for 100% of the cost of Guided Trip/Class fees. When you reserve a Guided Trip/Class, we do not book anyone else for the guide for that day.
If the guide decides to cancel a Guided Trip/Class due to poor fishing conditions or unforeseen problems, you will not be charged the deposit and we will try to reschedule for a better day if the client'd schedule allows.
This cancellation policy helps to ensure that our guides, who depend on these Guided Trips/Classes for their livelihood, are reimbursed for Guided Trip/Class expenses in the event of cancellations.
- Gear (waders, boots, rod, reel, leader, tippet, flies, etc.) if requested
- Sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Meal (if Full Day, Class, or requested on Half Day for $15.00 per person.)
- Great fishing experience!
- Washington State Fishing License
- Alcoholic beverages (Alcohol is OK to bring in moderation)
- Sales tax of 8.3% (6.5% WA sales tax + 1.8% Ellensburg local sales tax)
- Guide gratuity (customary guide gratuity is 20% of the total cost of the Guided Trip/Class)