- If you would like to make a reservation or inquire about our availability, please call us at (509) 607-1804.
- All reservations must be confirmed on the phone and secured with a $100.00 deposit per guided trip or $100.00 per person per class.
- Reservations must be secured by a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover).
- Payment for the guided trip or class is collected on the day of the guided trip or class in cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- We do not pair people up for any of our Guided Trips. We offer Classes that you can sign up for as a single angler.
You are responsible for choosing a trip that fits your physical abilities, level of fitness and health. If you have any questions pertaining to this, you can call us at (509) 607-1804 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you must cancel your reservation for a Guided Trip or Class, we will bill the credit card you booked with on the date of your cancelled Guided Trip/Class the following fees:
For any Guided Trip -
- +15 Days prior to date of Guided Trip
- Fully refundable $100.00 deposit
- 14–3 Days prior to date of Guided Trip
- $100.00 deposit refunded only if we can fill the scheduled date of Guided Trip
- 2–0 Days prior to date of Guided Trip
- 100% of the cost of Guided Trip will be billed unless we can fill the scheduled date of Guided Trip
For any Class -
- +15 Days prior to date of Class
- Fully refundable $100.00 deposit, per spot signed up for
- 14–3 Days prior to date of Class
- $100.00 deposit refunded only if we can fill the scheduled date of Class, per spot signed up for
- 2–0 Days prior to date of Class
- 100% of the cost of Class will be billed unless we can fill the scheduled date of Class, per spot signed up for
If the guide has to make the decision to cancel a Guided Trip/Class due to poor fishing conditions or unforeseen problems, you will not be charged the deposit and we will try to reschedule for a better day if the client's schedule allows.
This cancellation policy helps to ensure that our guides, who depend on these Guided Trips/Classes for their livelihood, are reimbursed for Guided Trip/Class expenses in the event of cancellations.
- Gear (waders, boots, rod, reel, leader, tippet, flies, etc.) if requested
- Sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Meal (if Full Day, Class, or requested on Half Day for $15.00 per person.)
- Great fishing experience!
- Washington State Fishing License
- Alcoholic beverages (Alcohol is OK to bring in moderation)
- Sales tax of 8.3% (6.5% WA sales tax + 1.8% Ellensburg local sales tax)
- Guide gratuity (customary guide gratuity is 20% of the total cost of the Guided Trip/Class)