- If you would like to make a reservation or inquire about availability, please call us at 509-607-1804.
- All reservations must be confirmed on the phone and secured with a $100.00 deposit per guided trip or $100.00 per person per class.
- Reservations must be secured by valid credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Payment for the guided trip or class is collected on the day of the guided trip or class in cash, check, or credit/debit.
You are responsible for choosing a trip that fits your physical abilities, level fitness, and health. If you have any questions pertaining to this you can call us 509-607-1804 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you must cancel your reservation for a guided trip or class, we will bill the credit card you booked with the day of cancellation the following fees:
- +15 Days prior to date of guided trip/class.
- Fully refundable $100.00 deposit.
- 3-14 Days prior to date of guided trip/class.
- $100.00 deposit refunded only if we can fill the scheduled date of guided trip/class.
- 0-2 Days Prior to date of guided trip/class.
- 100% of the cost of guided trip/class will be billed unless we can fill the scheduled date of guided trip/class.
No shows are responsible for 100% of trip/class fees. When you reserve a guided trip, we do not book anyone else for the guide for that day.
If the guide decides to cancel a guided trip or class due to poor fishing conditions or unforeseen problems, the deposit is fully refunded and we will try to reschedule for a better day if the client’s schedule allows.
This cancellation policy helps to ensure that our guides, who depend on these guided trips and classes for their livelihood, are reimbursed for trip expenses in the event of cancellations.
What is included in the price for guided trip or class?
- Gear (waders, boots, rod, reel, leader, tippet, flies, etc.) if requested.
- Sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Meal (if Full Day, Class, or requested on Half Day for $15.00 per person).
- Great fishing experience!
What is not included in the price of a guided trip or class?
- Washington State Fishing License (can be purchased at a local retailer or online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov)
- Alcoholic beverages (Alcohol is OK to bring in moderation)
- Sales tax of 8.2% (6.5% Washington State sales tax + 1.7% Ellensburg local sales tax)
- Guide gratuity (customary guide gratuity is 20% of the total cost of guided trip or class).